Harmony Healthcare IT is pleased to announce that it is exhibiting Health Data Archiver, a long-term HIPAA-compliant EMR storage solution for protected health information (PHI), at the 2014 Critical Access Conference for the Texas Organization of Rural & Community Hospitals (TORCH). This event takes place at the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort in Bastrop, TX from June 25-26, 2014.
TORCH is an organization of rural and community hospitals, corporations and interested individuals working together to address the special needs and issues of rural and community hospitals, staff and patients they serve. Representatives from Harmony Healthcare IT will network with hospital CEOs, CIOs and CFOs about the benefits of extracting patient data from retired hospital information systems and archiving to a web-based and vendor-neutral product to secure patient data long-term.
Some of the benefits of implementing Health Data Archiver into a healthcare enterprise include:
- Reduction in Legacy System Costs. Secures PHI at a fraction of the cost it takes to maintain and support legacy software and hardware.
- Simplification of Care Giver Access & Collaboration. Allows for swift access to historical patient data, enabling successful care transitions to other stakeholders.
- Minimization of Litigation and Audit Risk. Provides compliance with state and federal medical record retention requirements for PHI by storing clinical and financial data as well as scanned documents.
- Consolidation of Disparate Legacy Data Sources. Creates a universal repository for patient information across the care continuum, eliminating legacy data EHR/PM silos as physician practices are acquired.
- Elimination of Data Conversion Issues. Bypasses the expense, complexity and data mapping issues associated with large-scale EHR data conversions into a new EHR software.
If you are interested in seeing a demonstration of Health Data Archiver or in strategizing on your data retention policy, contact us to arrange a meeting with one of our archiving specialists.